Dec 10 2015

Cat swallows Christmas light bulb

A client brought in her Cat to Pet Hospital that wasn’t feeling good. X-rays showed that he had swallowed something. Owner was advised to check if there was any missing light bulbs off her tree and she did find that one was missing. Dr. Rossi did surgery just in time to find the broken light bulb. Luckily cat survived and is doing well. This is a good reminder of how careful we have to be with our pets especially curious cats during this holiday season.

lightbulb xrayIMG_6170

pethospo | Pet Safety, Pet Story

Comments are closed.

Map & Directions

Pet Hospital
3411 E. Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92869
714-771-3261

Pet Hospital is conveniently Located in Orange just off the 55 Freeway at Chapman Avenue.

Forms Of Payment Available:

Click Here:


Subscribe to our Newsletter and Weekly Specials